Child In Need Institute (CINI)
Last Date: May 10, 2009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
Post: Divisional Consultant
Organization : Child In Need Institute
Last Date : 10.05.2009
Child In Need Institute (CINI), a leading national level NGO, with support from the Micronutrient Initiative (MI) is assisting the Vitamin A Supplementation (VAS) programme of several state governments , is working on health, nutrition, education and child protection. CINI, registered under the Societies Registration Act in 1975, is recognised as one of the pioneer NGOs working in the field of maternal and child health for the last 34 years. It is committed to “sustainable development in health, nutrition and education of child , adolescent and woman in need”. Presently the institution reaches to about 8,00,000 people in both rural and urban belts of different parts of India. The reach includes 13,000 street children and 17,000 young people (10-24 years). The organization is working in West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh and other Indian states/Union territories.
No. of vacancy: One
Type of Employment: Assignment
Duration: 12 months and to be extended on requirement.
ESSENTIAL- Masters degree in development/public health/nutrition
Age : Preferably within 30 years
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English along with one local language
OTHERS : Experience in working with NGO/Government would be a definite asset. Good communication skills, MS-Office and internet skills will be naturally expected.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years or more of working experience in health/nutrition.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify training/orientation needs and design training curriculum.
• Support to the District level micro planning process, training of functionaries and assisting in implementation.
• Monitoring the delivery mechanism and district and sub district levels on an ongoing basis and working towards strengthening the same for sustainable improvement in Vitamin A and Zinc.
• Linkages with State and district officials involved in the implementation of VAS and Zinc program;
• Work closely with the Health & Family Welfare Department and ICDS in areas of convergence so as to benefit the VAS and Zinc program in the state.
SALARY- Rs 18,000/ to 20,000/-p.m
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
CINI maintains a Child Protection Policy and Workplace Policy on HIV related issues