Location: Dumka, Jharkhand
Last Date: May 5,2009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
For the Post of Health Coordinator
Chetna Vikas is a voluntary organization working since last two decades in the Dist. of Deoghar & Dumka Dist of Jharkhand State for poor and marginalized Family for the integrated rural development.
Chetna Vikas is implementing different project in Deoghar & Dumka District. One of them is CCF (Christian Children’s Fund) Project running since last 3 years in Dumka District of Saraiyahat Block. The major emphasis areas are Health & Sanitation, Education, Sponsor Relationship and Livelihood Economic Enhancement Programme (LEEP) among poor & marginalized family.
Chetna Vikas has a vacancy of one Health Coordinator for implementation of Health & Sanitation program for the CCF Project:
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Health Coordinator (HC) will be ultimately responsible for the on-going design, development, implementation, standardization, monitoring and evaluation of all health-related activities. The primary focus is on program coherence, program quality, and monitoring and evaluating program progress against quantifiable benchmarks emphasizing Children’s health.
Focus is given on health, nutrition and sanitation to comprehensively address the symptoms of poverty at household and community level. This covers reproductive and child health, Nutrition, HIV & AIDS, TB, Malaria, Disability, water & Sanitation.
He/She should be a Graduate or a Post Graduate in Health/ Social Sciences/Social Work having at least 2-3 years of work experience in the field of Health and development.
Project Development/Program Quality
• Lead the on-going design, development and improvement of health program, in coherence and convergence with Health department.
• Ensure the highest possible quality of services provided to the beneficiaries.
• Ensure that health activities and methodologies are standardized and implemented uniformly at all project sites.
• Propose, define and review project indicators and ensure that they are relevant, specific, measurable and in line with the CCF Sector Strategic Plan.
• Prepare data collection, quality control and monitoring and evaluation systems for the health program.
• Organize and facilitate quarterly program performance reviews in which the performance indicators for all the health workers and the quality of the health care program are analyzed and corrective measures to improve performance and quality are proposed and implemented.
• Promote and coordinate information sharing and documenting lessons learned.
• Act as focal point for technical and training support for all health staff on the latest best practices in the health field.
• Ensure that the implementation of IRC’s health projects promotes capacity building to the maximum degree possible with local communities, the health system, local NGOs, Community Based Organizations, and government staff and agencies.
• Assist the project manager in the preparation of the staff development plan for health and ensure the plan is based on the staff performance management evaluation and job description.
- Establish good relationship and communication with local and district level health authorities to ensure that the health projects are well supported and well integrated into and conform to national health policies to the highest degree feasible.
• Meet regularly with District and local level authorities to foster good will and support.
• Reporting to Project Manager
• Able to work in team mode linking with other sector
. Salary: 9450/-per month +12% PF
Desirable Candidates may send your application mentioning the post applied for & send it to:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of Submission: 5th May, 2009; Time:- up to 5.00P.M.