Last Date: May 5, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
Sangama (www.sangama.org) is a social justice organization working primarily
with sexual minorities. Sangama's work includes human rights advocacy,
community collectivization and providing health services. Sangama is based
Sangama is looking for a Senior Accountant with over five years of
Those who have applied earlier are requested not to apply again. Those who
do not have the requiste experience will also not be considered.
- Sound knowledge of financial system and procedures
- Managing accounts pertaining to several projects funded by different
- Ability to work along with the Finance Manager to prepare reports for
donors as well as governmental authorities.
- Maintenance of books of accounts of the organisation using
- Accounting software (Tally).
- Familiarity with accounts FC rules and statutory requirements of NGOs
Besides the above, it is also important the person is
- comfortable to work with working class sexual minorities/ sexworkers/
people living with HIV
- committed to social justice in the context of class, caste, gender,
sexuality, religion etc.,
Salary will be based on experience and skills. Sangama believes in
affirmative action and particularly encourages people from the marginalized
backgrounds to apply, including: sexual minorities, sexworkers, people
living with HIV, poor, dalits, adivasis, women, religious minorities and
people with disabilities.
Interested candidates can sent a brief bio to firstname.lastname@example.org