Manager - Fund raising and Communications
Transparency International India
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: May 6, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• To track bids for and call for proposals from national and international funding organizations, assist in the preparation, submission and follow up of funding proposals.
• To draft, edit and work on concept notes for funding according to the programme needs and donor specifications
• To coordinate with media, maintain a media database of all states in the country, prepare press releases, brochures, newsletters and other communications material and assist in preparing for press conferences, round table meetings and workshops
• To assist in updating the website
• Excellent writing and editing skills is a must. Fluency in English both oral and written is a must, should have excellent knowledge of writing proposals for fundraising and flair for discussing our work with donor agencies and corporate, Should be able to network with funding organisations
• Should have basic knowledge about the design and print elements
• Should have basic knowledge of print and electronic media, Should be able to interact with the press and audio visual media to implement the fundraising plan/strategy
• Should be able to develop content for communications material
Post graduate preferably in mass communication / development journalism/social sciences with at least 3 years experience in fundraising. Proficiency in Computer is must. Interested candidates must apply with in 10 days.