Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
Transparency International India
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: May, 6, 2009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Preparing communication letters/emails and sending them on behalf of the Executive Director, co-ordinating with state chapters and staff on behalf of the Executive Director.
• Assisting Executive Director in coordinating with external organisations - Funding agencies, NGOs, Corporate, PSUs, Media and others, Coordinating with external agencies as and when required.
• Participate in the proposal writing, strategic planning of the organization etc.
• Prepare travel plans and meetings for the Executive Director and informed Executive Director about forthcoming meetings and travel plans.
• Coordinating with Board on behalf of Executive Director, as and when required Maintaining files, manage appointments and visitors of Executive Director.
• Coordinating for workshops, meetings, round table conferences, preparing agendas & minutes of the meetings. Maintaining logistics arrangements.
Post Graduate with at least four years of relevant experience. Computer savvy and fluent in english. Experience in social sector is essential. In addition, excellent interpersonal and communications skills are also required. Interested candidates must apply with in 10 days.