Location: Chennai/ Bangalore, Orissa, Mumbai
Last Date: May 5, 2009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
• Financial monitoring of the Projects implemented by Partner Organizations in the states specified,with special reference to budgets, reports, consolidation of reports, cash flows of partners and the over all project
• Field based guidance and accompaniment and Organise training and orientation to project accountants
• Coordinate financial review/evaluations. Follow-up on evaluation recommendations, Feedback, reporting and follow up of all activities.
• Specialized qualification and in-depth knowledge of the finance management and accounting
• Current in-depth knowledge on the generally accepted auditing standards
• Training knowledge / skills
• Knowledge of legal compliances related to NGOs.
• Must know the local language of the respective states
• Exposure to national / international Trainings and workshops on finance management.
Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Tally software. (Additional training required)
Those interested should send their detailed resume in MS Word format with Expected Salary before 30th April 2009 to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.