Senior Technical Officer (M & E)
Family Health International
Location: New Delhi, India
Last Date: April 26, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
Date of Issue: 17th April 2009
Closing Date: 26th April 2009
Post Title : Senior Technical Officer (M & E)
Organization : Family Health International (FHI)
Location : India, New Delhi
FHI is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified and experienced people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.
Family Health International :
Family Health International (FHI) is dedicated to improving lives, knowledge, and understanding worldwide through a highly diversified program of research, education, and services in family health and HIV/AIDS prevention and care.
The Senior Technical Officer (STO) will be part of the technical team working on the Integrated Behavioral and Biological Assessment (IBBA). The STO will provide technical support in preparation for, implementation of and analysis and dissemination of data from IBBA through capacity building, guideline and tool development, field monitoring and other activities. The STO will work closely with state ICMR institutes and state lead partners. The STO should have extensive experience in survey and sampling methodologies, data analysis, documentation and report writing including writing for peer review publications.
Education Qualifications & Experience:
• Ph.D or Masters in Public Health, Social Science, Economics, Statistics, Demography with at least 8-10 years experience in public health, STI/HIV/AIDS, BSS, operation research
• Professional level of knowledge and expertise in research methods, research management and monitoring are desirable.
• Ability to work in a team, excellent oral and written skills in English and computer proficiency, including knowledge of SPSS, are essential.
• Prior exposure to STI and HIV/AIDS related work and ability to travel up to 50% of the time are essential.
• This is not an expatriate position. No expatriate benefits or allowances provided.
• Compensation levels at FHI are equivalent to market rates within the development sector. However, offers shall be based on salary history, relevant experience and qualifications.
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org . It is necessary to mention the post title in subject line while applying. Selected candidates will be required to join within one month of selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.