Project Coordinator cum Trainer
PRADAN-Mission Shakti Project
Location: Rayagada District, Orissa
Last Date: April 30, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
Name of the post: Project Coordinator cum Trainer
Essential Qualification: Graduation (minimum 50% marks), ability to write, read & speaks Oriya. (Oriya People preferred)
Desirable: Atleast 5 years of work experience in the field of SHG Promotion, and project coordination role. Ability to document well in English and well versed with computer application.
Place of posting: PRADAN, J K Pur, Rayagada district (Orissa)
PRADAN NGO has been working as a supportive resource agency with the Rayagada district administration for promoting & strengthening SHGs & their “federations” at various levels. For this, the Mission Shakti Director has sanctioned a three-year project starting from August 2008. PRADAN require a project coordinator cum trainer for this contract.
S/he is responsible for -
1) Coordination with the relevant govt officials (especially DSWO) at district level & block levels (CDPOs, SHG leaders) related to the above said project & its implementation. Also need to work closely with the Team Leader of PRADAN Rayagada as her/his Director.
2) Organizing various training events at various levels, logistic management for the same etc.
3) Work as a trainer on the subject matter cited above and as per the need evolve from time to time.
4) Anchoring for the implementation as well as continuous up gradation of the plan & strategies depending on the need of the project as well as context in consultation with the DSWO & TL PRADAN.
5) Making correspondence with relevant party, extending oneself’s to widen & strengthen the network of relevant stakeholders.
6) Timely documentation, report production and data maintenance & its compliances. And,
7) Any other job assigned by PRADAN from time to time
Consolidated pay: Consolidated pay of Rs 15,000 pm. For travel, TA & DA will be given as per organization’s rules. Depending upon the suitability of the candidate it may increase.
Contract period: 1 year
Apply to (within 30th April): PRADAN, Infront of Pentecostal Church, JK Pur, Rayagada (Orissa) through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Bhubaneswar on May 2, 2009