Last Date: May 10, 2009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
IMMEDIATE job opportunities – Train, earn well and make a difference!
SAMUHA's clear intent in this project is to enable India's villagers, those who have not been to any school, to transform their lives and live with dignity, by providing them an opportunity to work.
We are building a model in which rural youth with little or no education can be trained in specific skills, in a very short period of time, and employed in BPOs in their villages.
When this model is replicated by other entrepreneurs, this will lead in an economic transformation in many villages.
We would like to enable 6 million persons - and those who otherwise have no chance to get out of their circumstances, to get a break. Just one chance to have a better life!
Samuha is looking for Training Managers in the above project for the below work profile:
1. Train rural youth with very little education in English, Computer skills, soft skills etc
2. Prepare the materials for the training.
3. Build the curriculum, train the people and report for the training
4. Be a long term employee for the above project - for training other Training Managers etc
The qualifications of required candidates are as below:
1. Good communication skills – very good English skills
2. Ability to speak, read and write in Kannada
3. Willing to work in villages near Koppal and train people.
4. Any degree/Graduation (including MSW,B.Sc, etc)
5. Basic computer skills
6. Preference will be given to people with experience in training/teaching/special schools etc will be.
Special Training will be provided for the selected people before they start working.
Salary offered is in the range of 12,000-15,000 per month and can be negotiated.
Please call Rajesh (9886895436) or send your resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY to start working!
Last date for applying is 10th May, 2009.
www.samuha.org & www.f4life.org