Child In Need Institute
Last Date: April 30, 2009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
Post: Zonal Coordinator
Organization : Child In Need Institute
Last Date : 30.4.09
Child In Need Institute (CINI), a leading national level NGO, is working on health, nutrition, education and child protection. CINI, registered under the Societies Registration Act in 1975, is recognised as one of the pioneer NGOs working in the field of maternal and child health for the last 34 years. It is committed to “sustainable development in health, nutrition and education of child , adolescent and woman in need”. Presently the institution reaches to about 8,00,000 people in both rural and urban belts of different parts of India. The reach includes 13,000 street children and 17,000 young people (10-24 years). The organization is working in West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh and other Indian states/Union territories.
No. of vacancy: One
Type of Employment: Assignment
Duration: up to March 2010
* Master Degree in Social Science or allied fields.
* Knowledge in computer (Microsoft Office and Internet)
*Capability to handle the over all projects and establish liaison and net working at
district and state levels.
* Should be willing to travel in the districts
* Written and verbal skill - both in English and Bengali.
Languages known: English and Bengali
Age : Around 25-35 YEARS
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years of working experience.
Major job responsibilities:
• Assist Govt in over all roll out of ASHA programme in the state
• Assist Govt and RRC in effective planning and implementation of the programme.
• Networking and liaison with concerned authorities at state and districts level
• Supporting supervision and regular handholding of ASHA programme Coordinators and facilitators at MNGO level.
• Maintenance of regular data regarding the programme
• Documentation support of the entire project activity
• Attending workshops if required
Salary: Rs.15,000.00 per month and TA/ DA/ Per diem maximum Rs. 5000/-
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
CINI maintains a Child Protection Policy and Workplace Policy on HIV related issues.