Finance and Administration Manager
CHF International - India
Location: Nagpur or / Bangalore
Last Date: April 27, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
CHF International is a nonprofit international development organization looking for Finance and Administratoin Manager to ensure quality standards are met and all CHF’s organisational policies and procedures for finance and administration comply with and are adhered to across all the offices by all staff;
• Implement and administer CHF’s systems for internal control, compliance, and accounting data processing and finance reporting functions in accordance with CHF’s policies and procedures.
• Implement and maintain budgeting systems, including the annual operating budget of the country office in line with CHF’s procedures.
• Ensure that the daily functions of the CHF’s Office are implemented, administered and managed. This includes the timely payment of invoices, recording and reporting of transactions, cash management, and systems for the management of revenues and expenses, banking, procurement, payroll, inventory, receivables, and payables, income tax, TDS and other tax issues. Ensure that monthly cash-book, cash counts and field summary are prepared; compile and monthly draw downs are compiled for the country Office.
• Maintaining and managing all agreements and contracts of CHF with staff and third parties.
• Monitoring and auditing of accounts of Sub-grantees at various locations, training and guiding the finance staff of sub-grantee, compilation of monthly sub-grantee financial reports.
• Compiling financial reports relating to all expenditures in all the offices of CHF including team salaries, other team costs and partner costs for all budget sources;
• With the Manager – Finance & Administration, ensuring that CHF comply with all relevant legal and contractual obligations in India.
• To assist in other aspects of the work of the CHF office as the need arises and to carry out any other reasonable duty as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualified CA or ICWA with 5-7 years of experience.
• Significant and substantial finance, administration and management experience, some of which should have been gained in an international NGO field office or similar setting.
• Use of computerised accounting ledger systems preferably QuickBooks.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheets.
• Attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meets deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
This job description is not prescriptive; it merely outlines the key tasks and responsibilities of the post. These key tasks and responsibilities are subject to change.
Salary compensation is best in the sector.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates must submit a letter of interest and CV. Please mail the communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate job title in the subject box. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. CHF will not acknowledge receipt of the e-mail submission.