Project - Documentation Officer
Muzaffarpur Diocesan Society
Last Date: April 27, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
Following are your responsibilities
1. Ensuring proper coordination with various departments, Resource agencies, NGOs/INGOs by keeping them regularly informed about the Project Progress.
2. Coordination & communication between Central Office to Field Offices on Bihar flood Response Program Phase II.
3. Writing Project Proposal & Project Completion report.
4. Ensuring effective coordination & reporting of need assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring, addressing issues, capacity building, coordination, liaisoning/networking, resource mobilization, fund utilization, documentation of Bihar Emergency Flood Response Program.
5. Ensuring effective management, capacity building and strengthen etc.
6. Ensuring healthy relationship with all Stake holders, Govt. PRI, Implementing partners, Parish, other agencies, field offices and supporting agency/donor.
7. Ensuring proper representation of program achievements/success at Govt. /Media/ other forums/meetings.
8. Ensuring reporting and documentations are maintained at all end and the events/achievements/happenings/best practices /learning/challenges etc.
9. Appraising visitors, donors, seniors and Govt. Officials regarding the progress of the program, best practices etc as per the need.
(Kindly note that preference will be given for those who have experience in documentation in NGO sector)
Salary for the above post is Rs.11000/- to Rs. 13000/-