Location: Coastal Andhra Pradesh
Last Date: April 30, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
HELP is a NGO working in Coastal AP for the prevention of trafficking in women and children. It has under taken many activities and researches for prevention of trafficking in children and women.
HELP is presently working with 11 partner NGOs proactively on prevention of child trafficking in coastal AP
Description of role:
The Network Coordinator is the sole responsible person to plan implement, administer and monitor the project that is being run with 11 partners in coastal Andhra Pradesh. The activity involves lots of travel and hence the applicant must be willing to travel in all the coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh
The Network Coordinator shall report the day to day activities to the convener – NATSAP and the programme officer of the supporting agency. He/She shall coordinate with all the partner NGOs for the effective implementation of the project. He/She shall document the activities and shall submit periodic reports to the Convener as well as to the supporting agency.
To lead the overall Project team and Project Management through:
1. Being Responsible for facilitating, planning, implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of Network Project through providing leadership and mentoring to all the partners and their staff.
2. Network Coordinator, provide supervision, guidance and facilitate capacity building of the Partners and Project staff
3. To Build Partnerships - Convenes strategic partnerships – among government, non-government and community based organizations to impact on overall social protection for children vulnerable to trafficking, child protection policies, to support child protection programmes and leverage resources in the State.
4. Interacts with State, national and international agencies and commissions, on the management of child protection programmes/projects with a focus on prevention of child trafficking. Participates in meetings with stakeholders, Departments responsible for programme/project review, and follows up on implementation of recommendations and agreements.
5. Initiate the process of development and/or introduction of new approaches, methods and practices in project management and evaluation.
6. Analyzes and evaluates data and/or takes corrective action when necessary, to meet overall project’s objectives
7. Monitoring and Evaluation - Facilitates the review of systems and capacity related to delivery of services to children and the interventions to improve such systems and capacities.
8. Undertakes field visits to monitor project interventions, as well as conducting periodic project update reviews with partners.
9. Responsible for Work plan development, and ensures compliance with specific assigned objectives. Provides guidance and support to Project staff to manage and implement projects.
10. Coordinate with Head of Programs in Identifying training needs for the purpose of capacity building and sustainability of programme/projects.
11. Proactively collaborates with Project / Program colleagues to give and receive knowledge and assistance. Pooling resources for more effective programming.
12. Assists in development of appropriate communication and information strategy to support and/or advocate child trafficking prevention programme development. Assists in intensifying Child trafficking prevention program, increasing awareness of rights and services and ensures an inclusive approach.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Advanced university degree in any of the following: Social Sciences, Child Development, Education, or other related to the field of child protection
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in Development sector with a focus on Child Protection issues.
3. Minimum of 3 years experience in Managerial role, leading of team and supervision of large scale multi projects.
4. Sound understanding of Child Rights, Child protection issues with a focus on Trafficking.
5. Proven experience in Project administration, monitoring and evaluation.
6. Fluency in English and Telugu and computer literate
Apply with an updated Resume mentioning your present drawn salary and expected salary along with two references. Please mention the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
The Resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy marked to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be notified.