Last Date: April 30, 2009
Email: email@example.com (Reference:
APMAS is a State Level Technical and Managerial Support Institution established to support the
women’s Self Help Movement. It works for women’s empowerment and poverty alleviation
through Capacity Building, Quality Assessment, Livelihoods Promotion and Research &
Advocacy on fee for services basis.
Aga Khan Foundation partners with APMAS for implementing the outreach component of the
Sustainable Community-Based Approaches for Livelihoods Enhancement (SCALE) programme,
funded by the European Commission. Building on the five years of experience in institution
building and microfinance, APMAS is positioning itself as a “good practice” promotion
organization in the area of sustainable livelihoods envisioning ‘sustainable institutions for
• Establish and coordinate proper execution of various livelihood activities undertaken by
• Facilitate identification & dissemination of good practices
• Organize various State and District level events to promote sharing and learning the good
• Willing to explore in the arena of livelihoods for the poor
Educational Qualifications: Masters in Agriculture/Management/Forest Management/Social
sciences or P.G. Diploma in Rural/Forest Management with 4-5 years of field experience in
promoting livelihoods, Capacity Building, Research and Advocacy.
Skills & Competencies:
• Effective communication, analytical report writing skills in Telugu and English
• Willingness & Commitment to work & travel to remote rural/tribal areas in Andhra Pradesh
• Team player, Innovative with good analytical skills
Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Compensation will commensurate with
qualifications and experience. Initial contract will be for a period of three years.