Children's Future India
Last Date: April 27, 2009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference:
Children's Future India (CFI) is a voluntary, non-profit-making, Social Development Organisation registered under Section 25 of Companies Act, 1956 implementing child welfare and community development activities in the state of Maharashtra (India). Headquartered in Pune, it has locally staffed field offices in Raigad, Dabhol, Pune, Mumbai and Thane.
CFI Vision: Children's Future India is the catalyst for social change to improve the quality of life by overall development of deprived children, their families and communities.
CFI currently requires 2 Social Workers for its Pune Office.
Qualification and experience required for the post:
1. Masters Degree in Social Work preferred
2. Relevant experience of working on children & developmental issues desirable.
Specific skills required for the post:
1. Good understanding of sustainability community development concept with focus on overall child development.
2. Commitment to working with children from varied backgrounds
3. Good oral and written communication skills
4. Good documentation skills
5. The ability to work as part of a team
6. The ability to develop creative ideas and initiatives
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirement can mail their CVs immediately at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with all your contact details.
Shortlisted candidate will be called immediately for an interview.